Hi everyone, welcome back to another blog post!
In this blog post I am going to be sharing with you some of the songs that are on my playlist, some are very upbeat that I love to get up and dance to and songs that may be a bit more slower than what I usually listen to but fit my mood at the time, it all depends on what my mood is. There will always be a song out there that fits everybody’s mood.
I love music and have grown up around music, as I’m sure most of us have. I love to listen to all sorts of different types of music whether it’s pop music, a bit of RnB, or a bit of 60s soul.
So, here are a few songs that’re on my playlist, some of them you may know, some of them you might not know:
- No Tears Left To Cry – Ariana Grande
- Yours – Ella Henderson
- Freaky Friday – Lil Dicky ft. Chris Brown
- You Are The Reason – Calum Scott
- Breakeven – The Script
- Big Girls Don’t Cry – Fergie
- Mr Brightside – The Killers (the song that everyone knows word for word and also the song that get’s everyone up dancing to in Britain!)
- I can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) – Four Tops
- Lonely Together – Avicii ft. Rita Ora
- The Middle – Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey (One of my all-time favourites, I absolutely love this song!)
- 18 – One Direction
- Baby Love – The Supremes
- Good To You – Calum Scott
- Winter Things – Ariana Grande
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
- Say My Name – Destiny’s Child
- Fool’s Gold – One Direction
- Show Me – Kid Ink ft. Chris Brown
- Spotlight – Jennifer Hudson
- Where Is The Love? – The Black Eyed Peas
- Knock You Down – Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West, Ne-Yo
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) – Michael Jackson
- Golden Slumbers – Dua Lipa (Acoustic)
So there we have it, a few songs off my playlist! I hope you enjoyed reading this the blog post of some of the music I love listening to! If you would like to follow this playlist click here.
What are your favourite songs? Let me know in the comments below!
Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to seeing you again on my next post!